To rid the world of ugly shoes!

I was reading Cocoperez today (yes, it is my guilty pleasure. I don't like Perez but his short but sweet posts are the best way to keep up on current fashion trends) and I spotted one of my favourite shoe designers adorned on a celebrity's foot. Perez posted a picture of Kesha and LMAFO on a tour bus and at first it seemed as if a normal (glitter filled) picture, but as I looked closer, I noticed that Kesha was wearing some familiar looking shoes! Look closely. She is wearing Jeffrey Campbell Lita shoes in glitter. These amazing shoes come in a variety of colours and textures (from glitter to suede) and retail for about $159.00 USD. They are available at Solestruck (LOVE LOVE LOVE this company!!!) Personally I adore Jeffrey Campbell. I got a pair of his clinic boots and although they are SKY HIGH, they are also amazingly comfortable. Just like slippers! You shouldn't hesitate when you are purchasing a pair of Jeffrey Campbell shoes, they are an amazing investment.





Images from cocoperez.com




image from Solestruck


Happy Shopping!