Sinfully Scrumptious Cupcakes

I have a secret to share with all of you! A new cupcake place opened up a couple of weeks ago in the market and it's AMAZING. I tried out their cupcakes about three weeks ago and I am hooked. Cupcake Lounge is located right beside Blue Cactus and all of their cupcakes are baked daily (yum). The store has different types of cupcakes for each day of the week. Today I decided to buy Carrot, White Chocolate Vanilla, Chocolate Vanilla and Oreo. I already wolfed down the Oreo cupcake (yum)! The only problem is that each cupcake is a whooping $3.50. The Oreo cupcake was so moist, but my favorite would have to be the cupcakes that have cream cheese icing on top. If you aren't feeling the Cupcake Lounge, then Glitz cupcakes are located just a couple of minutes away on Murray street! They have the most delicious red velvet cupcake (my mouth is watering just thinking about it). Their cupcakes are also a little cheaper ($3.00 dollars) and they also sell mini cupcakes ($1.50) if you feel like having a little snack. Overall, I don't know which one is my favorite. I guess I have to buy a cupcake from each store and do an old-fashioned taste test! 


I don't even want to think about how many calories are in each one of these! I guess it's gym time for me tomorrow morning....BUT IT WAS WORTH IT. How about you, do you have a favorite cupcake place in Ottawa?