Panoramic Photos

A fun feature of the Fuji camera I bought earlier this year is its panoramic setting. Even more fun than matching up the three photos one takes to create a panoramic photo is seeing what effects one can create by purposely not matching up the three photos.







This year's Fantasia Festival banner. I took a close up photo of the festival poster which was on a sandwich board outside the theaters at Concordia University in Montreal. Then I took two photos of the festival banner which hung over the street between the theaters.







Habitat '67 built for the 1967 Montreal World's Fair. This futuristic looking modular apartment building looks like this even when the three photos are in alinement.







Self portrait.









Local swamp with frogs.









A Croc and a running shoe on a rug.









Out and about with my new pink Holga.









Hello Kitty, Chu Totoro and self portrait. I had a 4" (10.16 cm) by 14" (35.56 cm) print made of this vertical photo.