Shakira "Waka Waka"

"My music, I think, is a fusion of many different elements. And I'm always experimenting. So I try not to limit myself, or put myself in a category, or... be the architect of my own jail". - Shakira in an interview with Rolling Stone


Shakira is a Colombian singer, songwriter, musician, record producer, dancer, and philanthropist who emerged as a musical prodigy in the music scene of Latin America in the early 1990s. (wiki)

She has a good arabic belly dancing.

Awards
2 Grammy Awards
7 Latin Grammy Awards
12 Billboard Latin Music Awards
Nominated Golden Globe Awards

"Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)", the official song for the 2010 FIFA World Cup that become worldwide super hit.

Shakira collaborated with the South African group Freshlyground to perform the official song of the 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa "Waka waka (This time for Africa)" She is said to be headlining the closing ceremony on July 11th.





Her website : www.shakira.com
Official Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/shakira?blend=1&ob=4

Her Music Videos:-




More exclusive on Shakira
Exclusive Hot Front Cover Photo Shots of Rihanna
More exclusive photo shots of Sexy Actress on Bollywood