Tara Reid says yes to Rehab

hot and sexy tara reid, hot tara reid boobs|breasts, hot tara reid stills, wallpapers and photosActress Tara Reid has entered a rehabilitation center.While a rep for the 33-year-old would not acknowledge what Tara is getting advised for, they did affirm that she is gluttonous advice in rehab. "Tara Reid has arrested herself into Promises Treatment Center. We acknowledge your account to her and her family's aloofness at this time," Jack Ketsovan told People magazine.

The afflicted extra has approved to escape her accomplished characterization as a affair girl. A Reid pal tells the magazine, "Her accompany and ancestors are admiring of her decision. She arrested in herself, it was her decision."

Reid arrested herself in on Tuesday, December 9, 2008. Her rep, however, beneath to acknowledge Reid's acumen for this acutely brusque decision.

Reid's, 33, acting abilities had consistently been overshadowed by her 'party girl' reputation, and absolutely set the bar for adolescent starlets like Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton.

In an account in October, Reid aswell told People she was a "social drinker" who enjoyed an casual bottle of wine with friends.

Asked if she was anytime tempted to abatement aback into old habits, the extra said: "No. I've done it. Trust me. I've done abundant for a lifetime of everything. I've had a abundant time. I partied. I had fun. I ate and drank whatever. I anachronous a actor guys, but I'm so blessed with area I'm at appropriate now. I don't charge to do annihilation anymore."