Nicolas Cage’s Son Went Crazy

Nicolas Cage’s Son Went Crazy


Nicolas Cage’s son Weston (Actual photo.) apparently lost his shit at a Hollywood restaurant yesterday after being told he couldn’t order chocolate milk with his dinner which is how I chose to read this. TMZ reports:

Weston was at The Farmer’s Kitchen in Hollywood at around 4:00 today, when his trainer told him he couldn’t eat something on the menu. For some reason, we’re told Weston went off and started pushing the trainer in a violent way, at one point trying to roundhouse the trainer.
The trainer took Weston down, and someone else tried calming Nic’s son down, to no avail. Weston got up and continued freaking out.
Cops showed up and told Weston if he didn’t get on the ground they would tase him. Weston then complied. Cops put Weston in handcuffs but they were so worried he was unstable they strapped him to a gurney.

Weston is currently on 5150 psychiatric hold and Nicolas Cage has cleared his schedule to be with his son because there’s nothing like a drunken crazy person in debt up to his eyeballs to the IRS to calm a situation down.

NICOLAS: How you doin’, champ? Hangin’ in there?
WESTON: I don’t know what happened, Dad. I… I just lost it. Oh, God… *sobs*
NICOLAS: Hey, there there now. It’s gonna be okay, son. Now what I’m going to need you to do is get the fuck out of this bed because I owe $80 million to the government! Also, your crying makes me want to drink five belts of scotch and name a baby Hawkman.
WESTON: Is that supposed to make me feel better?
NICOLAS: It’s supposed to get your ass in the car. Now move it, Danzig, I’m double-parked.

Nicolas Cage’s Son Went Crazy

Nicolas Cage’s Son Went Crazy

Nicolas Cage’s Son Went Crazy

Nicolas Cage’s Son Went Crazy

Nicolas Cage’s Son Went Crazy